November 30, 2002

Life goes on

Okay, nearly a week without an update. Sorry. I'm just busy and badly organised (which isn't the best combination let me tell you!) So, what's been going on this week?

  • Saw King Lear at Theatre Royal on Thursday night. Great play, fantastic performances from Timothy West and the rest of the cast but I thought the best performance was given by David Cardy who played the Fool. Superb play, go see it if you can.

  • Had minor panic attack over my art project on Wednesday. The amount of actual creative artwork I've got to do is scary, especailly to a non-artist like myself. Still, I've passed that stage and lapsed back into blissful ignorance again!

  • Got angry at my housemate for renting the two DVDs I really wanted to see, Spiderman and Episode 2, when I'd told him that if he rented them I had no time to watch them so would he do it another night, but he rented them anyway. Git.

  • Got throughouly bored in my English Literature lecture and seminar on Jane Austen's Sense and Sensibility. Which sister (Elinor or Marianne) represents which quality? Who cares?!!


  • Not a very exciting week but busy none the less. Especially with my art project that I really should be working on now.

    CDG

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.