May 25, 2003

Too Much

Again another month has gone by and I haven't updated. Life's going okay at the moment, got 6,000 words to write before this crappy uni year finishes this comprises of:-

  • 1,500 words maths assignment - study of two pupils in my last placement class - this is due in on Wednesday 28th

  • 3,000 words cross-curricular assignment about anything I want structured how I want - this is the one I'm worrying about, due in on Friday 30th

  • 1,500 words teaching writing assignment, studying the writing of two pupils in my last placement class.


  • All boring and some will be partly made-up as SE3 was SO busy I didn't get all the information I needed. On the plus side, my latest issue of Personal Computer World magazine has turned up, so I've got something to distract me. Also, my local Jacksons has 12 cans of Carling for £7.59 which isn't too bad.

    Am getting closer to a great girl at my college. G.K. (anonimity preserved) is great fun, with a smile that makes me melt. All I need now is somehow to make her realise I'm a great guy. Bet you I post here saying it hasn't worked.

    CDG

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.