June 03, 2003

Work...Fun

Okay, I've got 500 words left to do on my last assignment of the year and it's my housemates birthday tomorrow (he's 21). I realy like the idea of going to bed and getting it finished in the morning but it's due in on Thursday and with all the birthday celebrations, and the fact that I'm at work tomorrow night, I might not get it done. I think I'll plow on with it tonight and produce a finished version, then I can refine a version tomorrow. If I don't get the refined version done then I can always hand in the version I finish tonight.

Also, forgot to mention, treated myself to the best gadget of my life, the L'epsion Mini digital camera. See here. It's a great camera, £15. Okay the photographs aren't really worth printing but for e-mailing or putting up on a webpage they are fab! Plus, connected via USB it's a webcam that I can use with Yahoo Messenger. The best £15 I've ever spent. I also found out today that the first CSI Season 2 box set is released on DVD on the 7th July. Pre-order it from DVD.co.uk and support the best show around today.

For now...pip pip

CDG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.