May 31, 2004

Feeling better

Okay, I think I've done the right thing, I've told Dave how I feel and I'm sure the feelings will get passed around the rest of the group. I wanted to do it face to face but it just happened on MSN instead.

If you want you can Read the whole conversation... WARNING: Quite long!

On a lighter note, check out this story on All Things Christie.com, I'll quote the text:

""This poster was released in the mid 80s, total recall of all posters because of picture painted in icecubes at bottom right corner, Woman giving a blow job. The graphic artist who designed the picture put this in as a joke, it went through unnoticed until someone spotted it on the back of a coke truck. The artist lost his job and was sued, all promotional material was recalled and destroyed.""

Read more at http://www.allthingschristie.com/archives/001843.html. It's worth it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.