May 18, 2004

Funny

I'm in the Uni computer labs. The computer in front of me and to the right doesn't have a mouse connected for some reason (someone probably nicked it :P). It's just a little amusing to see people sit down, type their username then look for the mouse to click on the password box only to realise it isn't there. I've been in here for 50 minutes and 7 people have done that so far! :D I suppose it's human nature - there's a computer so we 'expect' a mouse to be attached to it therefore we don't check. I didn't (it caught me out too). It only throws us when we realise there isn't a mouse there!

Well, I e-mailed my dissertation tutor on Saturday and he hasn't got back to me yet - grrrrrrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.