May 03, 2004

I love Bank Holidays

I've been up since 6. How weird is that? I tried to continue reading 'Beloved' but I just can't seem to make a dent in the book, I've still got 100 pages left to go, it's dragging on now and there's so many more books that I want to read! Watched a bit of friends, one of the eps with Helen Baxendale in.

Right'o. Need a shower then I need to go to Jacksons so I can get food for brakfast. What shall I get? I want some Rice Crispies I think. Yeah, sounds good to me. Then it's ploughing on with Transition into Teaching essay (3,800 words, ugh!).

Might even watch some Alias today! :D It's been so long that I've forgotten what ep I'm on, how useless am I? Then again, I've still got Friday's Joan Of Arcadia to watch.

Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.