May 30, 2004

Just written this in my CEDP work...

Okay, so the context is I have to fill in the following information:

"Before thinking about your teaching, you might want to reflect on how you will draw on:
- The knowledge, understanding and skills gained from previous education and training.
- Your experience from employment, either in education or in other fields, before and since beginning your ITT programme.
- The skills and experience you have gained from voluntary work and leisure pursuits..."


Talking about my time spent working in the chipshop I wrote:

"...Also, working across the road from a Gay pub was an experience in itself."

That sentence just made me chuckle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.