May 26, 2004

Liz's reply to my drunken e-mail

I'm not gonna comment on this yet because I don't have time, got to go to Uni. :( Instead I'll just post it and let you decide for yourselves (my original, drunken e-mail is below somewhere!):

Thankyou, chuck, you made my day :)

I really did think you hated me. The reason I didn't tell you about Stez was a) because I thought it'd bother you and didn't want to cause you unnecessary heartache and b) because there really wasn't a lot to tell!! To satisfy your curiosity I gave him my number on the night we all went out as a group, because I was pissed, and then he asked me out for a drink, and I thought, why not? it might help me distract myself from Simon. We got along really well, and it would have been fine, but he kissed me goodbye. It was the tiniest little peck, but that was all it took to turn that "innocent drink" into a "date" and make things really complicated. I was sooooo depressed that week. I knew I still loved Simon, and I was fighting against him saying that he'd changed his mind and my heart telling me he was honest, plus all the people telling me he was just telling me that to get me onside, and then things would just go back to the way they were before. Going out with Stez made me realise what I didn't want, ie, a relationship for a relationship's sake. I do quite fancy the guy really, but deep down I knew for sure I wanted simon, not a relationship. If that makes sense. If I'd just wanted a relationship (no matter who it was with) that would have told me that it wasn't simon I wanted. Ok, now I'm rambling!!

I'm sorry for overusing your internet, if you've noticed I haven't been round to yours hardly at all recently have I??!! Aside from the obvious time, not to drop grace in it, but she did drag me along - I wasn't really very keen... not to diminish my guilt on that count, I'm glad you've forgiven me.

Anyway, I need to go and squee and get scared because I've got an interview on friday!!! shit shit shit.

Love you lots, lets not fight again,

Liz xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.