May 04, 2004

Meh

Meh, Dave (one of my 'friends' from home) is trying to set L. (who I'm trying to get over) up with one of my other friends, Stez. In my heart I know they won't get along, L. and Stez are just two different. However, it makes me jealous as hell all the same. Why? I thought I was over that? I suppose it's just the thought of Stez 'succeeding' where I failed that gets to me. I suppose I should talk to L. about it but I'm not sure.

And it's nice that Dave's involved me in the whole thing (he hasn't). Would it have been so hard to send me an e-mail saying "Hey up Gledster2000, would you mind if I tried to set L. up with Stez?" I don't think it would. I think it would have been common courtesy.


I need perspective, some reasonable comments about the situation. I don't know what I'm getting worked up about really, 2nd of June and that's it, it's all over, Uni's finished. So there's no point getting wound up about it.


It's just nice to be treated with consideration that's all, rather than not thought about at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.