May 24, 2004

Saying Thanks and Hello

Thanks for the comments guys, keep them coming, just click on the phrase next to the word "Trackback" and you can leave a comment there.

Anyways: Babydragon: Thanks for stopping by and saying hi (on an earlier post). Congratulations on passing 5 computer skills tests, only 2 to go now! What do you want to do afterwards? What's next in your life? Thanks for your supportive comments about my childhood, I know I'm giving it a bad press on here but there were good points to it, but it WAS very crappy as well. And my picture should not make you want to hide behind a pillow, :P. Cheeky girl! LOL

Shaz: Thanks for supporting my decision. It's been sorted now, they've both apologised and they both realised that it WAS kind of selfish of them to just go 'around' me like that to use something of mine. It sounds childish when I write it like that but it DID bug me. Hope everything is going ok for you!

Me: Where are you recently? I understand this will sound weird to everyone else to me and a special person it DOES make sense! Let me know when you are about.

Illman: If you're reading this, hello! Hope you are managing to make it through the days, whilst being able to cut back slightly on the hours you need to sleep. Really hope you're doing well.

Right, I've got some sutff to do before I go to a barbecue. Gak - it looks like it might rain. That WOULD be unfair. Grrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.