May 23, 2004

University students will try anything!

There's been an outbreak of Mumps on campus at my University, in particular (as far as I'm aware) around the dorms and halls on campus. That in itself is not funny. What is funny is the fact that I recieved this global e-mail in my university e-mail inbox this morning:-

"*** MESSAGE TO ALL STUDENTS ***

Dear Student,

Can I just remind everyone that ONLY STUDENTS WHO HAVE CONTRACTED MUMPS
and have been clinically diagnosed with medical evidence may be considered
by their academic area for extensions or mitigating circumstances..."


I can just imagine large numbers of students trying to get assignment deadline extensions because they might have mumps! LOL

Well, made me smile anyway! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.