May 30, 2004

Stories...

Well, I've knocked two things off my to-do list now (see below) so I'm feeling good. Going to do some University form-filling today and maybe rent a film (Denzel Washington's Out of time looks good).

Anyways, whilst surfing yesterday I found two stories that were moving for different reasons. Story 1 from http://www.whatintarnation.net is about a very special child and the special needs teacher who understands him. Sounds like a trite hollywood film script I know but please, Read about Charles. It shows how teachers and children can have really positive impacts on each others lives. Good stuff.

The other story I spotted was about a 15 year old girl who's blog I read who is feeling really low at the moment. Her name's Louise and you can read her blog here. All I can say is that cutting is bad but people who make you feel like you want to cut are worse and I hope she pulls through.

Oh and check this out - it's silly and I haven't signed up yet (but I might) http://www.abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijk.com


Right, I'm going to fill in my part of my Career Entry and Development Profile ready for my meeting on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.