June 25, 2004

Decisions Decisions

Earlier today (around 3pm) I rented Runaway Jury and The Missing. Was looking forward to watching them tonight with my housemate's 'out of the way'. However, I just recieved this text from Dave:

"Now then. Have you eaten? Do you fancy coming for a meal with me & Grace tonight? Nothing fancy-just a pub tea. A celebration/goodbye. Bring G's keys too..."

Now the answers to his questions actually are:

1) No I haven't eaten

2) I'd rather show red-hot pokers through all of my orifices, as well as in my eyes and through my feet.

However, a meal is a meal and if I don't go I have to explain why and I don't think my answer above would cut it!

I just hope the pain is brief that's all! :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.