June 15, 2004

A good day

Applied for 2 jobs today. I didn't even leave the house! Thank you Totaljobs.com! :D One is IT support and one was Office Junior. Here's hoping! :D I'm going to go downtown tomorrow anyway, I need Laundry powder and washing up liquid, so I'll see if I can get an application form for Borders whilst I'm there.

Oh, and York Hospital Radio was great tonight! :D Went round the wards, meeting patients and promoting the station. It's great to put a smile on somebody's face after they've been lying in bed for a couple of hours, it makes you feel SO good! :D :D :D

Right - I'm going to watch an episode of Law & Order on DVD. I'll post something tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.