June 18, 2004

Okay!

Well, it's Friday so it's time for the Friday Q:

FQ TOPIC: Gadget.

FQ1: What's your favorite electronic gadget that you own? Which gadget do you wish you owned but don't?

My favourite electronic gadget? Quite simply it must be my DVD player remote. It's light, the batteries last ages, and it helps me watch my DVDs! LOL.

One gadget I wished I owned but don't? Hmmmmm, it would have to be a top of the range camera-phone - that can actually take useable pictures!

FQ2: What gadget do you wish somebody would invent so you could have one? Which gadget do you wish had never been invented at all?

Hmmmm - I'm far too tired to use my imagination today really but I'll give it a shot. I wish somebody would invent a time-travel device - purely so you can see the outcome of a decision. With this device, when faced with a decision you'd start the device and you'd be able to 'visit' each outcome of the decision to see the results. Sounds cool eh? Failing that I'll be happy with a blender that's quiet.

I can't think of a gadget that I wish had never been invented. If I can't see how it will improve my life I just don't buy it!


FQ3: Do you consider yourself an electronic gadget junkie? How many gadgets are around/on you right now?

I'm not really a gadget junkie. The only gadget that is around me is the tiny Epsilon Mini digital camera. It's great for using as a webcam and it only cost me £15. :)

FQ DARE: Reveal a trendy gadget you bought, but are now embarrassed to own/have owned.

Hmmm - When I was at secondary school I bought a Tamagotchi virtual pet type thing and spent AGES with it. Now I'm quite glad it's been consigned to the dustbin of life (the beeping got too much for me).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.