June 04, 2004

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

Woot! Thanks to this post on Neil's World I've found a replacement for the Friday Five (I hope). It's at http://www.blogography.com/fridayq.html. Anyways, here's todays FridayQ:

FQ1: What is your favorite way to escape from everyday life?

I'd have to say that my favourite way to escape from everyday life is with audio-visual entertainment of some kind. Either a TV show or a film. I'd like to say books but then I'd be lying - I don't seem to be able to put aside time for reading these days, hopefully that will change!

FQ2: When was the last time you made an escape? Where did you go?

Quite simple really - I went to visit the sane part of my family in West Yorkshire (Honley and Holmfirth to be exact). Damn it was good fun. If I ever look for a teaching job, I think West Yorkshire is where I'm going to have to look.


FQ3: If you could escape to anywhere on earth right now, where would that be?

Hmmmm, that's a humdinger! I'd like to escape to the CSI set in Las Vegas and meet all the people who I've watched on screen for years (and hang with Jorja Fox too but that's by the by....LOL)

FQ DARE: Post your passport photo (or your driver's license photo if you don't have a passport).

I think the photo on the right is bad enough but I can (and probably will) scan in my passport photograph. It's not pleasant though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.