July 16, 2004

Arrrggghhhh!

I was going to do a normal "This is what I've been doing" post but that's been put on hold following the news that Jorja Fox and George Eads have been fired from CSI. Check the links at http://www.csifiles.com/news/160704_01.shtml and on Livejournal at http://www.livejournal.com/community/csi/346257.html. I'm actually quite stunned that this has happened and it has rocked my world a little. CSI was the first show to get me into fandom and I do believe that, if it goes ahead like this, I'm not going to watch season 5. Stupid CSI execs.
 
Anyway, the jobs going ok, I've only got a 4 hour shift tonight which is nice. It's Rosie's wedding tomorrow which means a busy weekend but I'll bring back photographs! It's going to be an event to remember anyway! :D
 
I'm on a bit of a West Wing kick at the moment and am tempted to order Season 3 on DVD, as a matter of fact I think I'm going to, it'll cheer me up anyway and my housemates owe me £34 in bills so technically it'll only cost me £10 (I know that is very flawed logic but go with me here!)
 
Liz got a job as a teacher and so did my friend Ian so I'm happy for the two of them. Now if Rosie could also get a job everything would be fine.
 
Here's hoping everyone is ok, thanks for the comments Babydragon. If anyone else wants to leave comments please feel free! I literally have to go now so I apologise for being behind with reading people's blogs. Illman, Mark Lewins and others, I hope you all are well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.