July 27, 2004

"How do you live Rambo?" "Day by day"

That quote above is from Rambo 2 - a jolly good film although the book is better. I'm doing ok, spent the weekend at my Dad's getting pampered, always appreciated. Still haven't booked driving lessons though.

Am going to sort out home internet access when I get home, for now we're going to go with Wanadoo (formerly Freeserve) and use their free modem until we can all get together to sort out the networking lark. So home broadband, here I come!

Thanks for the comments Dave2, MarkLewins and DruidX. And thanks especially to Bonnie - any comment or e-mail I get from you adds sunshine into my day so thank you for that.

Right, a little surfing then home. Because I was at my Dad's at the weekend and he's technologically backwards enough to not have a DVD player Ive started reading again. I finished Jasper Fforde's latest novel (called "Something Rotten") this morning, impressive for me considering it only arrived in the post on Saturday! It was a fantastic read, and I recommend you all to start with book 1 in the Thursday Next series (called "The Eyre Affair") and read all 4.

It's good that you found me DruidX! :D Hope everything is alright with you. And Bonnie - I really hope you're ok! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.