July 30, 2004

Now I'm going to confuse people!

Tee hee - I've started using my LJ again. That doesn't mean that I'm going to stop using this though, far from it. My LJ is for good stuff (and some :() whereas this site is for everything.

When I moved house on July 2nd some girls moved into our old house. We've had a small amount of contact with them (swapping items around that we left behind, them giving us our post and things like that) and I quite like one of them. Anyways, I don't know if she's single or not ort anything like that. All I know is:

1) She's patient (there was a mess over us moving house and she was very patient with us)

2) She's cute

3) She's a trainee teacher (something we have in common)

4) She's in my old house (something else we have in common)

That's it. So I've been toying with the idea of asking her for a drink/lunch/anything under the sun for a while now and finally built up the courage today. Walked the 25 minutes to her house only no one was in.

I'll go back once a day I think, 'till I get some sort of response! LOL. I don't really want to ask her over the phone but think I may have to, darn :(.

Other than that I've got some bills to sort out when I get home, then it's work at 8:30pm and I'm off to Leeds tomorrow I think.

Hope everyone is well

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.