August 29, 2004

"Baby you're the right kind of wrong."

Am feeling fairly chilled at the moment - the only fly in the ointment at the moment is that Mum is coming to visit tomorrow (urgh!) She kind of guilt-tripped me into the visit the way only mothers can do so there's no way out.

I treated myself to an xbox on Friday. They've come down in price so it wasn't that bad. It 's kind of funny though. My housemate's Jon and Adam are planning their weddings with their girlfriends (no definate dates set but Jon and Debbie have bought an engagement ring, Jon's just got to do the proper "Down on one knee" thing) and I'm planning what game I'll get next. Meh. :P It's not as bad as it sounds though - I'm content enough.

Went to see The Bourne Supremacy with my friends from home last night. There was four of us in total - Dave, Stez, Will and myself and after the film we pulled it to shreds. I enjoy doing that when I'm in the right mood. Saying that, I did enjoy the film, it just had some rough edges we thought. It was a good night ending with pizza and fries round at my house. :) That's the kind of night I enjoy.

Anyways, I can't decide whether to rent some films today or play on my Xbox or read my novel - Wizard and Glass by Stephen King. Hmmm..

Oh, and hello to Kat from YTDAW, welcome and enjoy your stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.