August 19, 2004

I'm neglectful

I've been neglecting my blog for a bit. It's not as if I haven't had anything to say, it's just that I haven't really had time to sit down and type my life story onto hear for a while (despite the fact that I enjoy doing so). So what have I been doing?

1) Spent the weekend at my Brother's in West Yorkshire. He's just moved in with his girlfriend and they're currently sitting on blue inflateable chairs from Argos. My Brother's girlfriend (E.) invited her best friend from university over and we all went out, had chinese then went to their local for a few drinks. Many laugh's were had and a good time was had by all. It culminated with myself going to bed early because I was shattered whilst everyone else stayed up and drank some Greek whisky. This had two side effects:-

1A) I had to sleep in the spare room as they were all hogging the living room where I was supposed to sleep. The problem here was that the door to the spare room jams. Solid. In his drunken state my brother shut me in and didn't think about it. Until next morning when it took him 20 minutes to get the door open with his screwdriver and a hangover!

1B) I was fairly sober when I went to bed and therefore in a better state of health than the other 4 on Sunday morning. I love that feeling!

2) Had my first driving lesson with BSM on Monday. I was very nervous but my driving instructor (Dave) was cool and laid back. That helped. I'm a little rusty but he was quite pleased.

3) Had my driving theory test on Tuesday. Passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I'm now one step closer to being able to drive which is one of my "To Do" things for this year out. That makes me feel better.

4) Been listening (as much as possible) to David Berkeley's re-release of his album "After the Wrecking Ships (with Firsign from Without A Trace on it). I ordered it from CDBaby.com who were great to deal with. It's recommeneded.

5) Been watching Star Trek Voyager Season 1. Borrowing it off my brother on VHS. I'm throughly enjoying it. So much so that I find it hard to muster the will-power needed to actually accomplish something during the day, other than watching the videos!

That's my life so far (leaving some stuff out but there you go). Hope everyone else is happy and ok. Let me know in the comments won't you?

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.