August 20, 2004

Okay, some Friday Q's for today

From the Friday Q website. Here's last weeks from Neil's World:

Friday Q: Ego

What is an activity that you can do better than anybody else you know?

Housework - I'm unfortunately practised at it (yes I know that's sad!)

What is a subject where you are smarter than anybody else you know?

Knowledge of how computers work - how to build them and fix 'em (although I'm getting rusty with Windows XP)

What is a trait you possess that makes you superior to lesser humans?

I'm prepared and organised - always paying my bills on time and the like (yes, I'm that anal and annoying!)

FQ Fiction: Which of your many stellar accomplishments should be recorded in the history books? (Can't think of one? Make it up!).

Teaching children of broken homes and making them see that they don't need to spend all day angry and upset - it's not all bad. Haven't done that too much yet but it's on my list!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday Q : Culinary.

FQ1: In addition to the dearly departed Julia Child, who is your favorite food personality?

After the recent Hell's Kitchen TV show I'm a huge fan of Jennifer Ellison. Failing that Anthony Worrell Thompson is pretty cool.

FQ2: What meal would you have this culinary genius prepare for you if they asked?

Oh I don't know. I love Tuna and Pasta Bake (with cheese and crisps and stuff). Maybe a special version of bangers and mash! :D

FQ3: If they refused, and you could eat at any restaurant you wanted as a consolation, which one would you choose?

There's an amazing pub in Stillington (10 miles outside of York) called "The White Bear". It does AMAZING food and I heartily recommend you visit if you can. It's superb!

FQ KITCHEN: Share with us a favorite recipe or cooking tip.

When drunk do NOT attempt a fry-up of a chilli or anything that needs cooking - that's what take-aways are there for! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.