September 06, 2004

Girk

I just made that word up I think (I'm pretty sure I did). Once again it's after 2am and I'm awake still. It's actually a good thing as Monday is usually a long day. If I go to bed early on Sunday and get up early on Monday it doesn't work as I'm at work until 2 and won't get to sleep until at least 2:45am on Tuesday morning. So best have late nights all week except Saturday. That's the plan anyways.

Chatted with some of my Uni friends today via MSN. It's good to speak to them via whatever medium. I didn't think I'd make any lasting friends at Uni, obviously I hoped I would but I wasn't sure. Now I have and it's just a matter of working to keep in touch. That I'm planning on doing.

Anyways, I haven't been keeping this place up to date. My fault entirely (laziness) so let's come up to date shall we?:

1) I've joined Match.com (no laughing at the back...I saw that!) Only for a month because I want to see how it goes. Will keep you informed of any progress/developments.

2) I've got tickets to see The Beautiful South in Manchester on the 9th December! :D :D Am really looking forward to it and hoping my friends don't pull out.

3) I'm still reading Stepehen King's Dark Tower Series

4) I love Max Payne on the Xbox - it's taking up loads of my free time but I don't mind!

That's it for now I think.More regular updates from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.