September 21, 2004

Just a quick question...

Why is everyone getting so excited over The Sims 2? It's a game where you get to control people, but what could possibly be so exciting about it? If you want control buy Civilisation 3 - that's much better - you control whole cities and empires (but granted not people's day to day lives but then, why do you want to control someone to tell them to go to the toilet?) I don't understand, can anyone enlighten me?

Oh, I saw I, Robot the other day and was more impressed than I expected to be. Enjoying the Issac Asimov books like I do I thought that I would dislike the film, it looked too 'actiony' for an Issac Asimov story. However, somehow the writers and directors managed to pull it off and create a great film with twists and turns that I didn't see coming. Good stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.