September 14, 2004

Let's take a look at these crows feet...

Wahey! It's Tuesday. There's no real reason to be excited about Tuesdays but I'm trying for a more up-beat look on life. Am listening to an acoustic version of The Beautiful South's Prettiest Eyes that I found in the downloads section of Paul Heaton.com. It's a top track and there's a few more on there. Go on all, treat yourselves and have a listen to some of the tracks. They're top stuff.

Anyways, I did write an entry here yesterday before I went to work but right before I went to post it I accidently deleted it and didn't have time to re-type it. Ooops. Anyways, here's what's been going on in my life recently:

1) Went to the pub with my friends from back home on Saturday. We had a laugh - it's good to see them. They're coming through once a week at the moment which gives me something to look forward to at the weekend. This weekend though I might be going to see family in West Yorkshire so won't get to see them.

2) My ticket for the Beautiful South's concert in December in Manchester has turned up. It's in front of me right now, now all I need to do is keep it safe for a few months. That probably won't happen.

3) Got my list of TV shows to watch for the new season:

a) CSI

b) CSI:NY

c) Without A Trace

d) Medical Investigation

e) Dead Like Me

f) Joan of Arcadia

g) Alias (when it starts in January).

That's a lot and it means I'm going to busy :). Still, they're all good shows, I'm particularly looking forward to JOA though, I want to see how the second season pans out.

4) I'm on Chapter 2 of Max Payne on my Xbox. You didn't need to know that but I told you anyway! :D

5) I love Bloglines.com. It's how I keep track of all the blogs I read. Most blogs these days can be 'subscribed to' and read in a 'blog-reader' or an 'rss reader'. My blog can - look at the right-hand side for the "ATOM XML SITE FEED" link. Copy the shortcut and, once you've got a bloglines account (it's free), paste the link in there. Then you'll know when I've updated. Cool eh?

Anyways, I've started watching NY-LON episode one. If you'll excuse me.

Crossposted to this and my LJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.