September 30, 2004

Unsure

Hello again! :D

I've got the writing bug today it would seem. Anyways, I'm unsure as to what to do with this blog. It seems recently that I'm just crossposting entries with my LiveJournal, which, although it suits me fine, seems daft in the big scheme of things. After all, why should I expect people to check two websites just to keep up with me? It seems a little self-indulgent.

Seeing as I pay for my LJ and this is free (thanks blogger) the logical thing to do would be to get rid of this and just use my LJ. The flaw with that plan, and the reason it hasn't happened already, is that I LIKE this blog. I like the layout, the organisation, my bloglines feed down the right-hand side, the comments by Haloscan, all of it! So I don't want to get rid of this blog.

I don't know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.