September 24, 2004

Yay, I remembered the Friday Q

I love the Friday Q I just keep forgetting to do it! Here's todays:

FQ TOPIC: Fearful.

FQ1: What is the biggest fear you've had to face? Now that it's over, would it scare you to confront it again?

I'm going to have to agree with Neil from Neil's World here and say that moving to University was the scariest thing I can remember doing. I was young, naieve (in the extreme), wet behind the ears and I really didn't have a clue. How I managed to make it through four years I don't know! Now it's over I think I can move somewhere else and cope, just as long as I've got something to hold on to - friends/family/CSI epsiodes or whatever, :P

FQ2: What is your greatest fear that you've not yet met? If you were paid loads of money, would you willingly face it?

I suppose my greatest fear is (for some reason) being alone. I read a story in the paper the other week about a gentleman in Canada I think it was who was dead for something like 2 months before anyone noticed he was missing. All his bills were paid automatically so no-one checked with him there and he obviously didn't have many friends to check on him, he wasn't that old a bloke either if I remember, only in his 50s. Would I face it for money? I think I would. If someone paid me I wouldn't talk to anyone apart from shop staff and public service people for a year. I'd go insane but at least I'd be rich!

FQ3: What is something most people are afraid of, but you don't have a problem with? Why do you think that is?

I wouldn't say it's fear but I've got no problem of making a fool of myself in public. I often do to be honest! I was born with a loud voice and no volume control so I've always stood out in a crowd. My friends (and family sometimes) keep saying "Shhhhh, pepople may be listeniing" to which I just look around and say "Who do you think is listening to our conversation?" I'm a daft idiot by birth so maybe that's why I don't mind embarassing myself in front of strangers. IT could also be that I'm not going to see those people again so it doesn't matter!

FQ Movie Night: Your readers are looking for a thrill! What's the scariest scene from a movie you've ever seen?

I remember my brother sitting me down one night when he was meant to be child-minding/baby-sitting (except I was about 12) and making me watch Nightmare on Elm Street 3. If my mind is working properly there was a scene where Freddy appears in a girls dream and scares her. She wakes up and goes to the bathroom to get a drink of water from the sink, the camera follows her, looking over her should from behind. She splashes her face and looks up into the mirror - Freddy is there grinning, you hear his hands swish, she screams and blood splatters over the mirror.

Terrified me for years it did.

Anyways, I'm excited - I've got CSI:NY to watch, am going to get WaT and CSI:LV :D :D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.