October 15, 2004

And another....

My friend Hilary pointed out the Friday Five Livejournal Community and this week it's super-easy for me:

1. What was the last dream that you had about?

I rarely remember my dreams.

2. Does it hold any significant meaning to you?

Not really seeing as I can't remember it! :P

3. Do you dream in color or black and white?

Any dreams I can remember/make-up were in colour.

4. What is the most frightening dream you ever had?

It was after watching Nightmare on Elm Street 3 when I was a kid. No matter what, I dreamed about Freddy for about a week. I was terrified. My brother got a right telling off for letting me watch the film!

5. Is there one dream that stays clear in your mind despite the fact it was more than a few years ago?

Not really. Which is a shame, with my imagination I probably dream some pretty strange stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.