October 15, 2004

Because it's Friday and I have too much free time

So here is this week's Friday Q:

FQ TOPIC: Search.

FQ1: In one word, describe a luxury item you would want if stranded on a desert island for a year. Why?

Music. Music (either CDs or a radio) would help me relax and, for small periods every day, help me forget I was on a desert island.

FQ2: In one word, describe a food you wouldn't mind eating every day for a month. Why?

Pringles. Because they are the most addictive crisps on the face of this planet. If I had a months supply of pringles I could die a very happy man.

FQ3: In one word, describe an occupation that you wouldn't necessarily want as a career, but wouldn't mind trying out for a week. Why?

Actor. I'd love to act in CSI or JOA purely to see how the system works and to enjoy a week's worth of fame before it went to my head!

FQ Search: Enter your first name PLUS the above three words into a Google search and see if anything interesting comes up!

This made me chuckle - bearing in mind it was from a search by me using my name:

"Clubbing uk : DanceStar USA 2003
... BEST USE OF MUSIC IN A COMMERCIAL (US Commercials). ... Jaxx – ‘Where’s Your Head At’
for Pringles. ... Mark Farina Felix da Housecat Christopher Lawrence Danny ...
www.clubbing-uk.com/dancestar_usa_2003.htm - 58k - Cached - Similar pages"

Me - clubbing???? LOL

x-posted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.