November 20, 2004

I think I just wet myself

Okay, I've had a good night at work: We had after-pack which we started at 11:30pm. Roughly 3,000 magazines on each table. Working as a team, 20-25 minutes later we had them all packed and were walking out the door, lord knows what night-shift are going to do for four-hours, the warehouse was empty!

So, I'm sitting here in a good mood, reading some more on Elektra and then, I was somehow reminded of Blade Trinity. So I head on over to the Official Blade Trinity website and watch the video files they have in the Surveillance section. There's one of Jessica Biel playing Abilgail, fighting a load of vamps in the subway. I have to say, I was unsure about bringing Jessica into the Blade franchise, I thought she was going to be there purely for eye-candy. However, after watching the clip, she can pull of the character. The fight-scene, probably co-ordinated by Mr. Snipes, is very well done and Jessica handles herself without any problems at all.

I can't wait for Blade Trinity! In December! Then Alias and Elektra in January/February! :D :D :D :D :D

Now though, I must depart to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.