December 13, 2004

Busy doing nothing.

Achieved very little this weekend, I didn't even go on the internet yesterday which for me is quite impressive. I managed some laundry and I read the Saturday Times Newspaper (yes, ok, I read it on Sunday but still...)

I did watch WaT and found it very emotional - I can't believe that was the decision Jack made. Poor bloke - it would eat me alive having to make that decision.

I also watched JOA and whilst I was pleased with the episode it didn't really move me like previous eps. There were lots of good lines in it though and it was good to see a certain character again.

I also watched a lot of S2 The West Wing. From And It's Surely to Their Credit to Galileo. The show still makes me laugh and it's so very well written.

What else? Not much really - was meant to go out Saturday night to the cinema but that didn't happen and was meant to go out Sunday night but that didn't happen either. LOL.

Oh, I did spot this over the weekend at Link Machine Go:

"[firefox] Paste and Go -- a really useful Firefox extension to '...paste an URL from the clipboard into the address bar and load it as a single step, either via the adress bar's context menu or by pressing Ctrl-Shift-V.'"

Find out more from the Permalink provided.

The reason I highlight that is that Opera Broswer (which I use and adore) can do that already, you just paste with CTRL-D into the address bar, instead of CTRL-V.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.