December 10, 2004

Friday Q

It's Friday Q time again!:

FQ TOPIC: Routine.

FQ1: Describe your morning routine on work/school days, from the time you wake up until you leave.

Ha ha! I spit on your Friday Q questions that follow the majority of people who work during the day. Seeing as I work in the evenings to answer this question properly would take up pages and pages so I'll just say I generally have no routine. I wake up when I like (usually after 10am), eat when I like (usually after 1pm) and chill during the day before going to work. Some days I have a shower shortly after waking up whereas other days I'll have a shower in the middle of the afternoon. The same goes for my 'routine' of sandwhich making. Sometimes I'll make my sandwhices (for my 9pm break at work) in the morning, some days I'll do it at 5pm (bearing in mind I leave for work at 5:35pm). I've had four years of Uni and a tight schedule and this is my way of refreshing myself.

FQ2: Now describe your morning routine on NON-work/school days (weekends, holidays, etc.).

Pretty much the same as above, except I grin when I wake up as I remember that I don't have to go to work that day.

FQ3: And finally, describe your night-time routine before you go to bed.

Usually I come in and check my e-mails/lj friends list/blogroll then go to bed. Some nights doing that takes longer then I would like and I have been known to get in from work at 2:03am (if I've got a lift from Jackie, a work collegue (sp?) but not go to bed until 3:45am. I'm being more strict with myself though and I'm getting to bed before 3am these days. I try to remember to brush my teeth before bed but I have to admit that sometimes I forget *blushes*.

My bed clothes are under my duvet and I generally just drop my work clothes on the floor, change in to my bed clothes and climb into bed.

FQ Fantasy: You've won 100 million dollars in the lottery! Re-write your morning routine one month from now!

I get up and stagger to my superisingly powerful (yet economical) power-shower for the worlds best morning wake up. Natalie Portman, who I met at a function and who asked for my number) brings me my breakfast which she has lovingly prepared. Nat decides what we're going to do that day but before we go with her plans our desire for each other overcomes us and before we know it it's noon.

Ah well, a man can dream eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.