December 13, 2004

I'm a sucker for what seems like a good deal

I just joined Amazon.co.uk's DVD rental scheme. It's not too bad. for £9.99 a month you can rent 6 DVDs. You get 3 at a time and you can keep them as long as you want. As soon as you finish one DVD you send it back (free postage either way) and Amazon will send you another one. Sounds good to me! :D I know Screen Select allows you to rent Unlimited DVDs for £14.99 a month but that's an extra £5 a month. I'm going to see how many DVDs I actually get watched before I decide whether or not it's worth changing.

The first 3 DVDs on their way to me are:

1. Fahrenheit 9/11.

2. The Office Series 1 Disc 1.

3. The Office Series 1 Disc 2.

At least this way I can watch all the TV shows I haven't seen yet and for very little money. And the 6 DVD limit means I won't watch too many! *GRINS*

Also, a friend from LJ L_Shamrock says she has bought me something off my Amazon Wishlist. This was a completely unexpected gesture that has made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.