December 18, 2004

Random thoughts

TV Stuff
I've just come home from work and in the UK edition of "Cult TV Magazine" (the issue that's out tomorrow (Saturday), blue with FARSCAPE on the front cover) there's an in-depth, 3 or 4 page feature on Poppy Montgomery and Without A Trace, with photos. I'll get it from Borders on the way to my Dad's and scan the article when I get back on Monday. If anyone's interested in this please leave a comment (to motivate me like and to let me know who to notify that I've done it).

Real Life Stuff

Am off to my Dad's for the weekend. My Dad and his partner are going on holiday for the whole of January (lucky people) and want me to copy music onto the laptop they've bought for the trip - that way they don't have to take loads of CDs. So I'm basically spending the weekend playing with a meduim spec laptop. That suits me! I'm going to take one of my games with me and I'll play that if I get the chance. Probably Planescape Torment as I never completed that.

I'm also going with my Dad to my Mum's house on Sunday to begin the process of emptying the loft (or attic depending on which word you use). I don't know whether it's just my family or not but we have an awful lot of crap in our loft that has been shoved up there and forgotten about. All I can say is thank goodness for recycling. I think I've got PC magazines up there from 1992, as well as Sega Power
magazines and other Sega stuff. It's going to be a busy day.

Also - I've made a decision. I'm going to move out of this house when my contract is up next year. I've been inspired by my friend Hilary's fan-girl pad and want my own bacholer pad. Lord knows where I'm going to live but where-ever it is I think I'm going to need a new job as £300 per month rent will eat into my Menzie's salary like me eating an eclair. That's almost half my pay for the month. Do-able but not an ideal situation.

Anyway, I need to pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.