January 22, 2005

Holiday, holiday!!!!!!!

It's late but I'm on holiday so I officially don't care! I'm going to go to bed and read The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower until I fall asleep (and that's not because it's boring, way to finish a series Mr. King sir!).

I just wanted to organise myself with a to-do list for the next fortnight:

1) Finish Alias on Xbox and start Halo

2) Finish Dark Tower VII

3) Watch all of S3 of 24

4) Meet Amy in Febuary

5) Read "Drawing with the right side of the brain" every day and try out the practical stuff.

6) Go back to Cranswick at some point - meet Sally to talk about houses and Dave to talk about Europe.

That seems like a busy 2 weeks to me!

Night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.