January 15, 2005

Pimp post

PIMPING
Okay, I've just discovered:



Now I know that it's probably not going to get more readers to this blog as many people will do what I tend to do and that's just surf past as many blogs as possible in the leisure time we've got available. However, for anyone who does stumble upon this post from (or anywhere else for that matter) then here's a quick summary of me:


  • I'm 22

  • I work in a magazine warehouse in the UK.

  • I love my friends - they keep me sane, and get me drunk! :D

  • I love my Xbox - currently playing the Alias game.

  • I love my DVDs - currently working my way through Quantum Leap Season 1.

  • I love my music - 8 gigs of MP3's on my hard disk - all copied from CDs I own.

  • I do have opinions and share them on here quite often

  • I love my TV - currently a fan of CSI; Without A Trace (WaT); Joan of Arcadia (JOA); Alias; Cracker (The UK version with Robbie Coltrane) and others.

  • I love my books - currently reading Jo Brand's 'Sorting Out Billy'. Got the Dark Tower series to finish next.



Oh, and if you want to try Blogclicker (it's free), then both pics on this post (and the one on my sidebar on the right) work as referrer links for me, you know, kudos like! Yes I'm shameless.

TV & FILMS

Ok, this week I watched 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' for the very first time on DVD. I loved every second of it. It was made all the more entertaining because my housemate Dave, who was watching it with me, can't stand Hugh Grant and would jump in with insulting comments every so often. Dead funny. But the film is great, the writers were suprb, the cast top-notch and the situations familiar. Yes Hugh has played pretty much the same character since the beginning of time but who cares? He's funny to watch and that's the whole point right?

I'm also loving Quantum Leap series 1. I must have joined the show later when it used to be shown on BBC 2 here in the UK as I don't remember any of these episodes. The stories are funny, heart-warming, entertaining, meaningful and well written. The episode 'The Colour of Truth' for example looks at the plight of a black man in Southern America in 1955. The writers really tried with this series and it shows. Loving it and when I start selling DVDs on ebay soon I think I'll keep this one.

Watched CSI 'Who Killed Sherlock Holmes?' and really enjoyed it, I also found out, thanks to CSI Files.com that Eric Smazanda asked for Greg to have a crush on Sara. Interesting. It was good to see Sara smile again and at the end of the ep I'm sure Griss is smiling at Sara. Hmmmm......Still, an enjoyable ep with some good lines (and not too much Catherine!) Still got to download Snakes, that's next on my list!

Real Life

Seem to be getting on quite well with Amy. We must have notched up some hours on MSN by now. She's easy to talk to and, for an artist, seems to have her head screwed on right. Hopefully we can end up being good friends...She was out on the razzle tonight, bet there's a sore head tomorrow!

Right, bed-time now. Boy this was a longer post then I expected it to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.