January 18, 2005

Reply to your comments

Dave2: Thanks for your advice. I googled and then signed up with Blogexplosion, as to whether it's done any good my viewing figures did shoot up then they've settled back down again. Typical. :P

Bonnie: Thanks for the support. Yes it sucks, and it sucks because he's so far in debt to loads of people but he won't admit to it and get help. If he just said to me "Chris, I'm screwed, I've been working full time for over 2 years now and I've still not cleared my overdraft." Then I would understand. But he's got too much pride and too big an ego for that.

I'll try and get online on Wednesday. I didn't sleep very well last night at all though so I'm afraid it might be a short chat.

Keep working through school!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.