January 23, 2005

Saturday and Sunday (so far)

Do you ever have those days that you just know are going to be good? I woke up this morning in a great mood and it's pretty much continued throughout the whole day! I:


  • Woke at 7:30

  • Read Dark Tower VII for about an hour and a half

  • Went to the Co-Op to get hot cooked sauasges and a Sunday paper which I then consumed and read

  • Did my dirty laundry

  • Watched 3 episodes of X-Files: The Post-Modern Prometheus, Emily and Kitsunegari - all from my Season 5 VHS box set.

  • Wandered into town to buy Coyote Ugly on DVD but only Whsmiths had it but at £12.99 and I wasn't prepared to pay £6 more in a shop then I would online. That's the only downpoint of my day so far.

  • Now I'm playing Alias on Xbox and drinking beer, and texting Amy to help her fight off boredom!



I talked with Amy on the phone yesterday and we get on quite well on the phone (plus she's got an easy-to-listen to soft voice). That made watching King Arthur more bearable. Don't get me wrong, King Arthur is a good film, enjoyable, well paced, well acted (nearly) and the usual Bruckheimer polish BUT:

Guinivere WAS NOT posh.

Keira Knightley is adorably cute to look at. Words can't begin to describe my lust for that beauty BUT she wasn't correctly cast in that film. Yes I don't know that Guinivere wasn't posh but Keira just didn't sit right with me.

And that's enough randomness for now. Another can of Carling and 30 more minutes on Alias now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.