February 05, 2005

50 question meme

If you've got time and you read this (obviously) I'd love it if you could fill this out and leave me a comment or even a trackback (the link should be in the comments pop-up!). Cheers.

50 Question Timewaster

My friend Amy e-mailed this to me. If you've got the time it would be great if you would fill this out, leave me a comment if you do. :D

l. What time did you get up this morning? 9:40 am

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds - I could sell them on Ebay!

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Phantom of the Opera

4. What is your favourite TV show? Tough one - I'd like to say CSI but I think Alias gets my vote, it's simply better!

5. What did you have for breakfast? I haven't had breakfast, I've got a banana sitting her looking at me but I'm going to blend it with the rest and some ice-cream and have it as a desert.

6. What is your middle name? David

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Minced Beef with whatever is left in the cupboard!

8. What foods do you dislike? Garlic; things which are onion-heavy (like cheese and onion crisps); most sauces (mayonaisse, salad cream, tomatoe sauce and so on).

9. What is your favourite crisp/chip flavour? Pringles - Texas Barbecue

10. What is your favourite CD at the moment? That's a good question - David Berkeley's Where the Wrecking Ships.

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? My own two feet.

12. Favourite sandwich? Ham, lettuce and cucumber

13. What characteristics do you despise? Anyone who is closed-minded, they are missing out on so much just because they'd rather say "No, don't care" instead of trying something new. And selfishness.

14. Favourite item of clothing? My Mr Men "Mr Lazy" slippers.

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Las Vegas or Salem so I could finally meet Bonnie.

16. What colour is your bathroom? White with a green carpet (I hate carpets in bathrooms!)

17. What colour pants are you wearing? Blue

18. Where would you retire to? A house in the middle of the country where I could finally write the novels that are in my head.

19. Favourite time of the day? Night-time, there's always been something mysterious about the night for me.

20. What was your most memorable birthday? My 17th where we all went to the pub and played pool all night, eventually staggering home plastered. The only birthday I had at home my Mum didn't ruin.

21. Where were you born? Beverley Westwood hospital, Beverley

22. What's the last thing you ate? 2 chunks of Dairyland White Chocolate that's in Nettos for 49p for 200g.

23. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue

24. Favorite flower? A good question - probably a cactus because they look good in living rooms

25. What fabric detergent do you use? Ariel

26. Coke or Pepsi ? Coke

27. Do you wish on stars? It has been known, not so much these days though.

28. What is your shoe size? Size 10/11 but I have wide feet

29. Do you have any pets? Nah, although my housemate has a goldfish - Elvis (I didn't name him!)

30. Last person you talked to on the phone? The mothership she rang me to ask how she'd know if her mobile phone was on. She's had it 3 years!!!!!!! I despair!

31. What did you want to be when you were little? A paramedic - I soon realised I wasn't intelligent enough.

32. What are you meant to be doing now? Scanning in a load of videos then putting them on ebay.

33. What do you first notice about someone? Hair

34. Siblings? Paul Alexander - he is 7 years older than me.

35. What was your favourite toy as a child? My Star Wars toys

36. Summer or winter? Winter - more excuse to plough through my DVD collection.

37. Hugs or Kisses? Both - hugs first!

38. Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla

39. Who is most likely to respond? I'm only sending it to Amy (though I might put it on my blog).

40. Who is least likely to respond? Probably Amy, she's already done it!

41. Living arrangements? a 5-bedroomed house in York, only 3 of us live here - the other two swap between this house and their girl-friend's house.

42. When was the last time you cried? Towards the end of 2004 when I looked at my life and realised it wasn't what I wanted it to be.

43. What is under your bed? A load of dust, my old Nokia 3330 and probably some bits and bobs, no monsters though!

44. How many countries have you visited? Good question. Quite a few - I went a cruise around the Canary Islands a couple of years ago, so I visited them as well as others. I've been to France and Scotland too.

45. In how many cities have you lived? York so 1

46. Favourite movie of all time? Now that's a bloody hard question, it changes but at the moment I'd say "The Crow" because it's got nearly everything (apart from an attractive female lead character).

47. Mountains or beach? Mountains - that bloody sand gets everywhere, even in your sandwhices!

48. The current friend you have known the longest? David - known him since Y1 of Primary School. He's currently not speaking to me though since I had to pull out of Europe.

49. Full names of your potential kids? Not a clue, I'll debate that with the mother. Although I've always liked Jack.

50. Usual bedtime? 2:30am if I'm at work and don't go on the 'net when I get home, 3:45am if I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.