February 07, 2005

EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!

There's some great new music out today that I'm going to wander into town to purchase.

Firstly - The Beautiful South's latest single 'This Will Be Our Year'. Another cover from their 'Goldiggas...' album but I love that album so I'm going to get both CD singles, plus I love B-sides that you can't get anywhere else!

Secondly - Homespun have a new album out today. If it's anything like their last it'll be an easy listening album of soft-jazz and bluesy, folky music. Seriously good listening and you can buy it for £10.99 at play.com.

Do it. NOW!


Amy, I know you probably won't approve so I apologise if you've read this post and spent 30 seconds of your life on it! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.