February 02, 2005

I just spotted this quote

William Dement

"Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives."

How true.


Entertainment
I need to catch up on Alias. And watch 24 S3. At the moment I'm getting S4 but not watching it which seems like a waste of time but still.

I've got Grosse Pointe Blank to watch on DVD as well thanks to Amazon.

No wonder I never get anything done!

Real Life

Amy didn't make it over today. :( It's cool though, I don't think I've pissed her off or anything, she's just skint! As she points out on her blog..

Also, I'm selling some videos and things on ebay. There's loads to go through, it just takes so long to do! Keep an eye on my seller list if you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.