February 20, 2005

More comments replies! :D I like this!

Angela. Thanks for your comments, my car is indeed lovely, despite him/her (haven't decided yet - is Gummy a male or female name) being covered in snow right now. Hopefully that will melt in a couple of hours so I can go to the supermarket!

As for your comments about TV shows, I'll send you and e-mail.

On a completely different note - I need to sell £45 of old PC games on Ebay as I WANT this:Doom 3 Collectors Edition on Xbox. It comes with Xbox versions of Doom 1 and 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I need to calm down now. :D

ETA: It would seem that Simplygames has it for £34.89. But then I don't get any reward card points with that! And Game were offering Double Points. Ack!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.