March 28, 2005

Uneventful Weekend, old people on the 'net and a birthday greeting.

Well that was a fairly uneventful weekend. Although I did manage to get all my USB devices working with my PC. IT took a while though as my AV-3202H MP3 player (cheap one from Ebuyer ages ago) doesn't haven't an XP certified driver and my TDC-15 Mini-cam (which I use as a webcam) didn't have a driver on the 'net so I had to actually look for the drivers disk in my room. Shock horror! Still, it's all done and now I have USB gadget goodness on my PC.

I also noticed that Neil Turner has managed to Get his Granddad on the Internet. I'm very impressed by that. I'd love for my Granddad to be on the internet, he could place bets on the 'oses without having to walk what I see as the perilous streets of Fitzwilliam in West Yorkshire (I'm not kidding, Superman would make extra effort to avoid the place). Still, he's not interested in the slightest so that's fair enough.

As a matter of fact few of the 'adults' in my family are. Even my brother (who's 29) isn't too fussed. Thye don't know what they're missing out on.

I didn't get to see Kat this weekend, I'm off on Wednesday instead. I've got a friend visiting today (some of you may remember Liz who drove me slightly insane during my last year of Uni) plus I start work at 5 so going to Harrogate wasn't/isn't feasible. I've also got a friend visiting tomorrow. So Wednesday it is. Don't they say that "Good things come to those who wait" and "Absence makes the heart grow fonder"? It does in our case anyway. :)

I've got some movie and game reviews to write up, I'll try to do them over the next few days.

Stay tuned all.

And Dave .I'm sorry I missed your birthday. My mind was on *cough*other things*cough*. So instead:


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.