April 18, 2005

Lookeee - an update :)

Not going to ramble on here. I'm in a bullet-point summary kind of mood:

- Top stuff for and Spoz getting back in touch - it's always good to get back in touch with friends. And I helped. How cool is that? :) Spoz followed links in my LJ (found through google) to 's lj and got back in touch with her. Ain't I the greatest?

- Watched 5 eps of Alias yesterday. I'm now caught up with all the comings and goings and I can't see why people aren't liking Season 4. I'm loving it (maybe I have lower standards?)

- I sent off two requests for teaching job application forms this morning. I'll keep my LJ updated.

- I've re-installed Planescape Torment but not started playing it yet. That game is like crack to me. As soon as I start it I can say good bye to the real world. I can't wait. :)

- It's 4:10 pm already. I have no idea where the day has gone. I've been up since 9:30 and the day has flown by. Then again, I have spent most of it removing the Lop toolbar from my housemate's machine.

- Tomorrow I really need to sort out a teaching portfolio just in case I get an interview. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.