April 05, 2005

Quickie - phone bills woes

I'm listening to Meatloaf - Not A Dry Eye In The House whilst writing this.

Have been sorting out the phone bill all morning - darn it's given me a headache! What I've done is I've taken the most prolific user's calls and extracted them from the bill (BT allows you to download a CSV file which you can put into Excel or in my case Open Office) then all the calls I've DEFINATELY made, and all the calls Dave has made then split the remainder amongst us. Seemed like a fair way to do it to me and top marks to BT for allowing me to download the bill and manipulate it at will.

Now I need to contact the council tax people as we've missed our April 1st Deadline. Eeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.