April 13, 2005

Today

So I'm slightly better today. It doesn't really help that according to my housemate Kat's changed her OK Cupid status back to single and her HI 5 one too. I didn't expect this to hit me so hard, I mean, we were only going out for a month but if you know me you'll know I tend to plough all my thoughts and feelings into something and I think that's what I did here. I still don't know exactly why we split up after having an amazing Sunday, perhaps I'll never know.

Work last night was crap. I expected it to be busy because it was Tuesday but it was kind of slow paced so I had time to think which is time I REALLY didn't want. I'm still puzzled as to what was going through Kat's head on Sunday. If she didn't fancy me why invite me over? and spend a lot of the day kissing me? And, when I asked how happy she was as we napped, answer "9 out of 10"? Why did she not mention something to me before? It's not as if I didn't give her the opportunity.

That's what's messing with my head at the moment anyway.

All I know for certain is that it's 2 days later and I'm still hurting. Thanks to everyone who is helping me on MSN. It's much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.