May 31, 2005

DVDs are good - life is stressful - you do the math!

It's just that TV/DVDs are better! A quick list (for my memory more than anything) of stuff I desire on play.com:

Team America: World Police

Angel (TV) - Season 5 Box Set (6 Discs)

The O.C. Season 1

Alias Season 3 (I've got 1 & 2 and I want the full collection - besides, some of season 3 was cool!)

Charmed Season 1

Scrubs Season 1

Elektra / Daredevil: Director's Cut

Tru Calling: The complete Series

Robin Hood: Prince Of Thieves - Extended Version (2 Discs)

Ahhhh - Window shopping. The perfect way to destress. There's more I could list but I'll stop there for now! :P

[Listening to: For A While - Trisha Yearwood - Inside Out (3:25)]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.