- I'm having some very, very enjoyable MSN convos with L-Shamrock. It's strange - bagels haven't been mentioned in AGES!
- I've applied for quite a few teaching jobs and am now waiting upon interviews.
- I've watched the brilliant film that is Bubba Ho Tep. Buy it/Rent it - you'll enjoy it I promise.
- I'm feeling like I want to get more involved with politics, I'm going to contact my MP whenever I think of anything to ask about!
However, I still have a few things that bug me:
- I still haven't found anywhere to live after July 1st.
- I've still got more teaching jobs to apply for.
- My brother is still being silly (and letting his life be dictated by a stroppy girlfriend)
Otherwise life is going great.
Oh, and did I mention Bubba Ho Tep?