June 19, 2005

Boring Saturday

Whoops - drank far too much on Friday night. It's my own fault. I went to Tescos after school in a celbratory mood and treated myself to 12 bottles of Smirnoff Ice. I shouldn't have done that because unlike beer, which eventually makes me feel bloated, Smirnoff Ice goes down really easily and I ALWAYS drink it far too quickly and, well, get drunk! :P So I woke up on Saturday morning exhausted and proceed to lie around until 1:30pm not doing much due to lack of energy. Eventually I dragged my sweaty, lazy body into a shower and felt much refreshed. So much so that I called my Mum and agreed to do some errands at her house ready for her moving, as well as get my dirty washing cleaned in my Mums fantastic washing machine.

Also, since I was at my Mum's house and she's got a widescreen TV, I took the opportunity to watchCloser and I really enjoyed it. All the characters were so screwed up, Natalie Portman played a stripper and Clive Owen was just, well, Clive Owen (but then again, he was in King Arthur too, maybe that says something about his acting?) I love films with a small cast, one of my favourites being Under Suspicion which, despite having a larger cast than Closer, doesn't go overboard and is much improved for it.

Anyway, today I REALLY need to tidy my room then go back to Mum's house to pick up some stuff I forgot yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.