June 13, 2005

What ARE they thinking? Mrs Doubtfire 2

Arrgghhh - I've just seen this post up on IMDB about Mrs Doubtfire 2. I'm hoping it's an April fools joke (look when the status was last updated) but I've a gut feeling it's not. Can anyone please tell me how they left scope for a sequal at the end of the first film? They didn't. It was a good, family film, with parts that moved you, and a nice ending where it all works out (well, mostly). Now, there's going to be some contrived and convoluted reason for a sequal that's going to ruin my memory of the first film and end the world.

Silly hollywood people.

[Listening to: Hey Man (Now You're Really Living) - Eels - Blinking Lights and Other Revelations (3:05)]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.